Monday, September 7, 2009
Joy Challenge - Day 16 - Gratitude
I am going to combine my Joy Challenge with my Gratitude Challenge - because really, I don't think you can have one without the other!
"Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms."
I am thankful and joyful for:
- rain showers two days in a row!
- Dad is doing so much better now that the doctor has said, "Let him eat whatever he wants."
- a husband who tirelessly serves his family
- a friend who prays
- safe travels for our daughter - in Paris again!
- wise words from our Pastor and Music Minister
- the Father's faithful provision
- birthday celebrations
- the little blessings the Lord slips into the every day moments
I thought this Crown of Thorns plant would never bloom - but today I noticed.....
a sweet little blessing
- a friend who, with great wisdom and love, challenges me to examine the things I believe, shares her heart and then listens.
"Iron sharpens iron, so one man (woman) sharpens another."
parenthesis mine :-)
For other gratitude posts visit Ann's blog - A Holy Experience