"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. it turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past,brings peace for today,and creates a vision for tomorrow."
I am joining Ann
and others at her blog, as we record the gratitude of our hearts:
- the compassion and kindness of nurses and doctors; a gentle touch, a tender smile-good medicine for the heart
- reconnecting with old friends
- the simple teaching of the Word
- fresh corn on the cob smothered in butter
- the gentle cooing of the doves early in the morning
- homemade rhubarb cake warm from the oven
- the new little bird who comes to drink at our bird bath; he wears a beautiful yellow and black "suit"
- all four violet plants in full bloom at the same time - gracing the window sill
- the blessing of air conditioning as we experience the hottest July on record
- The gentle breeze as we go for our early morning walk
- memory verses that somehow speak to my present circumstances over and over again
If you would like to join the Gratitude Community simply visit Ann's gentle blog.