"WE DON'T SEE IN ORDER TO GIVE THANKS; WE GIVE THANKS IN ORDER TO SEE."
Continuing to find joy in thanksgiving:
- time spent with our children and grandchildren
- a beautiful, peaceful ride on country roads
- safe travels over thousands and thousands of miles for our family this past month
- for mourning turned to laughter
- a letter that brought such encouragement
- the quiet strength of my Mom
- time spent studying the Word with precious friends
- cool, rainy days
- the joy of worship music
- time to do the things I love doing
- delicious grapes - so good with extra sharp cheddar cheese!
- words of encouragement
- my comfortable little arm chair and foot stool - my quiet place
- the smell of freshly laundered sheets
- good food, conversation and laughter as we sit around the kitchen table
- my church family
- for the joy that comes with having a grateful heart
Thank You Father, for all these things and so much more. You pour out blessings from Your great heart of love. We love You Lord.
A visit to Ann's quiet place will bring you to the gratitude community. Please join us.