"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
I Thess. 5:18
With praise and thanksgiving:
- comfort in time of trouble
- the rock solid unchanging character of God - firm beneath my feet
- "Do not forget that you have a grandson in Albania also (if you allow me to say so) who loves you very much. Lots of kisses from the bottom of my heart! I am really proud of you!" - from a letter written to us by the sweet boy we've sponsored for several years now through World Vision. His letter brought tears of joy.
- a rainy sunday afternoon - perfect for curling up with a good book and a cup of tea
- a few trees whose leaves have turned a beautiful red (even here in South Texas!)
- a beautiful full moon hanging in the vast Texas sky, surrounded by numberless twinkling stars
- the power of love and a warm embrace
- joy in the midst of trials - laughter that bubbles up from the heart
- the changing of the seasons - a reminder to me of God's faithfulness
- the hope we have in Jesus; when I look at Him, all earthly cares dissolve.
To be part of the Gratitude Community, simply stop by Ann's and join us.