Monday, May 23, 2011
We Give You Praise and Thanks
"For You are my hiding place; You protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory."
With a heart overflowing with gratitude for:
- friends and loved ones who faithfully pray
- a Father who hears and answers prayer
- a doctor who goes above and beyond, with compassion and grace
- a nurse (thank you Victor) who does everything with skill, care and patience
- caring notes and phone calls
- a Big God who cares about the smallest of details
- daily reminders just outside the kitchen window of a Father who cares about us
- granddaughters' giggles
- safety in travel
- His peace; His grace; His unending mercy
I'm adding my gratitude to that of others at Ann's today. Together we give praise and thanksgiving to the One who loves us and sent His Son to die for us that we might have eternal life - and abundant life in the here and now.